Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yeahhhhh..

So I'm sorry, I know its been a looooong time but I havn't given up on this blog. My new years resolution is to blog more often, and I promise I will!

Anyways hope you all had an awesome christmas, I did ;)
Also gym is going great, getting loads of new skills :D

Soooo while I've been gone lots has been happening..

Nastia is back in training, yay! That news made my day when I heard. So is Asac which is also great! Heard Shawn has also been back in the gym training too, who knows if that will last though? She all caught up in being a 'celebrity' at the moment. Anyone know if Sammy P is coming back to elite or just doing NCAA??

The Skating and Gymnastics Spectacular was a joke this year, the gym was not spectacular at all, in fact i barely saw any gym from Nast or Shawn, thank god Courtney Kupets did something. I love her, she's is awesome!

Worlds was... well kind of disappointing, it just wasn't as exciting. Well done to Bridget Sloan for winning and to Rebecca for second. I was really rooting for Rebecca though, she was sooo far ahead of everyone score-wise, i was sure she had it in the bag. Also Bridget needs to get new fake tan, orange much? Good job for Ivana too, although I'm not one of her biggest fans. I love Kayla Williams though, and man that girl can vault!

Have a new video btw, check it.

Thats it for now.
Meg
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment